Tzipporah--This desert beauty has a grace, fire, and serenity that are admirable. She is a very private, quiet person unless challenged. How she ever managed to be captured by two incompetent priests is beyond me. I love her gypsy-like outfits and hairstyle. Although I might not have chosen such a clear voice for this heroine, I do like her voice, singing and speaking. Tzipporah in one word is an INDIVIDUAL. My favorite quote is--"I will not be given to anyone, especially some arrogant pampered palace brat!"
Top Ten Tzipporah Quotes:
10. "Dance with me!"
9. "I'm coming with you."
8. "Let go!"
7. "Look at your people, Moses. They are free."
5. "But Moses...you are just one man."
4. "But I am showing you all the respect you deserve...none!"
3. "My father. Jethro. High priest of Midian."
2. "You're getting the funny man out of the well, well that's one I haven't heard."
1. "I will not be given to anyone, especially some arrogant pampered palace brat!"
This Prince of Egypt ring site is owned byBelle83210.