Nani's Fan Page
NANI--The athletic islander is a long-suffering older sister and someone for whom nothing seems to go right. She tries her hardest to make the best of every situation, even though she's had to grow up fast. Lively and with a wit that she sometimes regrets, Nani's voice has an exotic accent and loving tenderness. Her design is fascinating...she is definitely not drawn as 'pretty', yet her attractiveness is obvious. I would have loved to have seen her hair in an up-do, and her cut-off t-shirts and jeans were a standard costume that seemed....standard. Regardless, her qualities as a sister are endearing, and she is a great addition to the heroine lineup. Nani in a word is DEDICATED. My favorite quote: "I'm gonna push you in the blender, push puree, then bake you into a pie and feed it to the social worker!"
Top Ten Nani Quotes:
10. "Hey! Watch where you're going! Stupidhead!"
9. "Did you catch fire again?"
8. "I know!"
7. "Your dog cannot sit at the table!"
6. "Nah, the manager's a vampire. He wanted me to join his legion of the undead."
5. "Something that won't die...something sturdy, you know?"
4. "Lilo, you lolo! Do we have a lobster door? No, we have a dog door! We are getting a dog!"
3. "I'm all about saving people?"
2. "It is too, Lilo, the same thing happened yesterday."
1. "I'm gonna push you in the blender, push puree, then bake you into a pie and feed it to the social worker!"
Vote for Nani as your favorite heroine!