Lilo's Fan Page!
Lilo--The youngest of current heroines, Lilo displays a resilience and intelligence that contrast sharply with her youth and idealism. She is a complex character, an admirable trait rarely found in animated films. Her design is childish without being cute, and her costumes are just what a young girl would wear--bright, functional play clothes. Her voice (and delivery of lines) is a treat! Lilo in a word is--TENACIOUS. My favorite line--"Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind. But if you want to leave, you can. I'll remember you though. I remember everyone who leaves."
Top Ten Lilo Quotes:
10. "Like a lobster!"
9. "Wow. San Francisco."
8. "He used to be a collie before he got ran over."
7. "You're loose in the house all night and I sleep just fine!"
6. "It's fish! If I gave Pudge tuna, I'd be an abomination!"
4. "They're all over the place!!"
3. "It's me again. I need someone to be my friend. Someone who won't run away. Maybe send me an angel! The nicest angel you have."
2. "You like me better as a sister than a rabbit, right?"
1. "Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind. But if you want to leave, you can. I'll remember you though. I remember everyone who leaves."
Vote for Lilo as your favorite heroine!