Kiara's Fan Page!
KIARA--Simba's feisty daughter is truly a mix of her parent's qualities. She has Simba's spunk and curiousity with Nala's good looks. Her coming-of-age tale goes from her being a young cub to openly defying her father (which she does quite well, I might add). Kiara's look is pleasing, though not as charming as Nala's. Her voice is rather non-descriptly perky, but enjoyable. Kiara in one word is ALIVE. My favorite line--"If there's so much I must be, can I still be just me--the way I am. Can I trust in my own heart, or am I just one part of some big plan?"
Top Ten Kiara Quotes:
10. "Hello! You run, I tag...get it?"
9. "I'll do this on my own...away from the Pridelands!"
8. "Circle of life. I know."
7. "You will never be Mufasa!"
6. "...hurt, or stepped on, or even get lost."
5. "Timon, what are you doing here?"
4. "Friend of the family."
3. "I'm not just a princess, you know. That's only half of who I am!"
2. "Then move downwind."
1. "If there's so much I must be, can I still be just me--the way I am.
Can I trust in my own heart, or am I just one part of some big plan?"
Vote for Kiara as your favorite heroine!
If you wish to link to this page, please use this banner:
These pictures were obtained at www.lionking.org. They're awesome...go there for more!