Top Ten Fiona Quotes:
10. "Well, maybe you shouldn't judge people before you get to know them."
9. "That's what they always say, and then the next thing you know you're on your back...dead."
8. "There's an arrow in your butt!"
7. "You did it! You rescued me! You're amazing, you're wonderful, you're...a little unorthodox I'll admit, but thy deed is great, and thine heart is pure."
6. "For getting rid of Donkey."
5. "Excuse me, could we just skip ahead to the I-dos?."
4. "(song she sings to the bird)"
3. "But we have to savor this moment! You could recite an epic poem for me! A ballad? A sonnet? A limrick? Or, something!!"
2. "Man, that was annoying!"
1. "You didn't slay the dragon??"
Vote for Fiona as your favorite heroine!
Page created by Christy. Background courtesy of Ciro.