Aurora, or, as I prefer, Briar Rose, is a classic heroine. Though she sang more than she talked in Sleeping Beauty, her character instantly enchants. I love her hair and her shawl, and I prefer her in blue. Briar Rose in one word is SHY. My favorite line--"Why that's impossible. How could I marry a prince? I'd have to be a..."
Top Ten Aurora Quotes:
10. "We...we have?"
9. "And just before we say goodbye, he takes me in his arms and then...I wake up."
8. "They never want me to meet anyone."
7. "I'm really not supposed to talk to strangers."
6. "Why do they still tret me like a child?"
5. "But I can't! He's coming this evening. I promised to meet him."
4. "I fooled them."
3. "Everything's so wonderful--just wait until you meet him."
2. "Your Highness."
1. "Why that's impossible. How could I marry a prince? I'd have to be a..."
Vote for Aurora as your favorite heroine!
If you wish to link to this page, pease use this banner: