ANASTASIA--The lost Romanov princess is a fiery, stubborn, beautiful redheaded orphan. She learns on the journey to her past that life can be painful, especially when you've forgotten the first years of your life. I love her voice, her songs, and her determination. Her costumes were plentiful--ranging from her bulky orphan outfit to the many dresses she wears in Paris, to her princess gown. The only ensemble I really objected to was the dress that showed her knees--it really seemed a better length for a twelve-year old. Anastasia's one word is DETERMINATION. My favorite line--"I can't play right now. I'm waiting for a sign."
Top Ten Anya Quotes
10. "Men are such babies."
9. "Oh, great. A dog wants me to go to St. Petersburg."
8. "From the very very beginning, you lied! And I not only believed you, I actually
7. "I am grateful. Grateful to get away!"
6. "No. I don't want to hear anymore about what I said or remembered. You just
leave me alone!"
5. "Oh, no. Not me. No, no, no one ever told me I had to prove I was the grand
Duchess. Show up, yes. Look nice, fine. But lie?"
4. "If I don't know who I am, then who's to say I'm not a princess or a duchess
or whatever she is, right?"
3. "Oh sorry, I thought you were..oh, it's you. Oh, well, that's alright then."
2. "Look, I don't have time to play right now, okay? I'm waiting for a sign."
1. "Well, I don't know, it's kind of hard to think of yourself as a duchess when
you're sleeping on a damp floor. But sure, yeah, I guess every lonely girl would
hope she's a princess."
Anastasia: Lost Romanov Princess