Top Ten Amelia
10. "Doctor, I'd love to chat, tea, cake, the
whole shebang, but I've got a ship to launch and you've got your suit
to buff up."
9. "Pirates? On my ship? I'll see they all
8. "Mr. Arrow was...a fine spacer. Finer than most of us...could ever hope to
be. But he knew the risks, as do we all. Resume your posts. We carry on."
7. "You can
save that sort of flim-flammery for your spaceport floozies,
6. "Mr. Arrow, I've checked this miserable ship
from stem to stern and as usual, its...spot on. Can you get nothing wrong?"
fuss. Slight bruising...cup of tea, and
I'll be as right as rain."
4. "Don't be daft. You've been very helpful,
3. "Doctor, to muse and blabber about a treasure map
in front of this particular crew demonstrates a level of ineptitude that
borders on the imbecilic--and I mean that in a very caring
2. "Hello, I'm Captain Amelia, late of a few run-ins
with the Protin Armada, nasty business but I won't bore you with my scars. You've met the first officer, Mr.
Arrow; sterling, top, honorable, brave and true."
"Let me make this as...monosyllabic as
Vote for Amelia as your favorite